FAQ

Default solution folder, feel free to edit or delete it.

How Do I Verify My Bank Account
To verify your bank account, you must fill out the enter bank information screen. This includes business type, bank info, general settings, date of birth, a...
Thu, 15 Oct, 2015 at 12:38 PM
When Do I Get Paid?
Your First Payout Once you’ve received your first payout with Peer Hustle, your first payout will be initiated and should post within 7 days.  ...
Fri, 9 Oct, 2015 at 9:09 PM
Are There Any Fees?
Peer Hustle takes 5% on each deposit from a client, and 5% from each payout to the freelancer. In total, Peer Hustle takes a 10% fee on each transac...
Thu, 15 Oct, 2015 at 8:43 AM
Is There An Android Version?
There is no Android version of Peer Hustle as of now, due to us being a small team. However, Android is in the future road map, and will definitely ...
Thu, 15 Oct, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Can I Have My Profile Appear in Multiple Locations?
As of now, your phones location will dictate where you will appear in search results. The maximum coverage area is a 100 mile radius. Being able...
Thu, 15 Oct, 2015 at 12:37 PM